Translate

Friday, December 31, 2010

Out With The Old

It has been an eventful year. My youngest has gone to all-day school. I began a blog. I began designing.
My kids are still alive and healthy. My man is great.
What will 2011 hold? I'll answer that in a year.

On the micro-level, today was a very strange day. It got up to 52F, at least. I scrubbed the garage floor (there's a first time for everything). And I planted my Spring bulbs. Thank you, God, for providing this day for my procrastinating! We had a thunderstorm in the middle of the morning, which freaked out two of my chicks. And I started sorting the landfill which is my desk.

Here are a few more pictures of, at least, the last few weeks in review:



This is a moebius cowl of my own design, knit in Colinette Iona. I simply love this yarn.



Here is a hat I designed for my friend, Molly. This is the Christmas present for her, I believe I posted about when I began it. Here it is all steamed and blocked and ready to mail her. Although, I harbor a deep suspicion that it will be too large on her.



Here is my friend Mary Catherine, fellow knitter, crocheter and attender of one of my circles. She did this afghan in Tunisian Crochet. Isn't it beautiful?



Finally, here are some more festive picture of the family in celebration:









Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: