Translate

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Attention all Knitters

Stitches and Scones is closing. They are located in Westfield, Indiana, and are a lovely, large knit, crochet and spin shop. As of yesterday, everything is 40% off. That includes needles, buttons, roving, yarn, books and patterns. They take phone orders and ship. Call them. Phone: 317-896-4411.

The owner, Molli, has sold the shop and is going to be spending more time with her kiddos, ages 5 and 7. The last day for the shop is June 18th, after which she will take inventory and turn the reins over to the new lady.

Did I mention they have Jade Sapphire, Koigu, Madelinetosh, Jamieson & Smith, Manos del Uruguay, Malabrigo, Rowan (some), louet linen? Sigh.

I got two free books with my order. They were:














And, although I bought no yarn in England, I did get this book:



1 comment:

twinsetellen said...

Do these books portend a design trend from you for historical/ethnic knitting? I sure wouldn't mind that!