Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Merry Christmas One and All!

We are gathered together today, and the kids are very excited with the promise of presents. they hop and hit and argue all around the house, and regularly get kicked outside to "blow the steam off of them." Right now, the eldest, who recently had a birthday, is going out on a bicycle ride. The other two are trying so hard to be good, but, I must say, it isn't natural for them, and the silver coating is wearing thin and showing the brass underneath.

Chris is finishing his Bible reading for the day. He and the eldest made a commitment to read through the Bible, not just in a year, but in about 4 months. I am so proud of them in their faithfulness to this task as they near completion (I think they are up to Titus today). I think I was in college the first time I read through! I pray they learn from what they have read.

Knit a stocking for a friend. I will include the picture when I'm done.

Greetings to all of you, my friends!

No comments: