Translate

Sunday, January 02, 2011


2011 has started with a bang

has started with a bang. I began it by knitting till 3am and managed to get the back done to the Short-Row Fair Isle. It is chock full of knitting that requires thinking, and with the rest of them pooped out and snoozing, I was able to do a short-row fair-isle WHILE decreasing at the shoulders. Kind of mind boggling. Now I just have hundreds of ends to weave in. My goal is to be done with the whole thing by my birthday. Since all I can do is dream of knitting other (smaller) projects ever since the late knit, I'm not sure if this goal will be achieved.


We slept in, somewhat, and then began the New Year together. Nice holiday. We all took it easy, but also went to a walk in the beautiful weather. It was just about freezing, but we went on a trail none of us had ever been on.

Today, we had a start of a new series with a sermon from our pastor titled "Resolve." Good reminders that things don't just happen. Then this afternoon we had our annual family meeting.

Looks like it will be a good year!

No comments: