Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2010


SPINNING MY WHEELS

I would love to start writing on this thing, so the way to do it, is to do it.

Today I go to Michigan to look for a spinning wheel. I take the two youngest with me, and the plan is to bring them back. No swapping them for the wheel.

My first stop is a GARAGE SALE that is only advertising WHEELS and YARN. Wow.

Next stop is a shop that deals Ashford and something else, and the third stop is a shop that has the Kromski Sonata, that I chose from the pile of puppies at the Michigan Fiber Fest. Beautiful wood, double treadle, spun nicely... I was so tired after being awoken by small child at 4, driving 2 1/2 hours and having an all day class, though, that I wasn't relishing being with the variety of wheels.

Now I am.

No comments: